Custom Plastic Display Stands
When determining the type of display to use for your project, dispel any preconceived ideas you might have about plastic. Plastic displays are more popular than ever, and with good reason. Plastic provides a unique versatility that cannot be found in other materials. But before you consider a plastic display, it might help to know what plastic displays are not.
- Plastic displays are not flimsy. They are sturdy and long-lasting. At EB Display, we make plastic display stands with the highest quality synthetics to ensure your display lasts for years, even with regular use.
- Plastic displays are not just for ultra-modern merchandising. Plastic is so versatile that any number of visual effects can be achieved. At EB Display, we use vacuum forming to shape plastic into specific forms, using your desired colors.
- Plastic displays are not inferior. While there are some price advantages to a plastic display, that’s certainly not why many organizations choose this versatile material. Plastic displays can be as clear as cut glass or saturated with vivid color.
Here’s what you can expect from plastic displays:
- Portability: Plastic displays are lighter weight than materials such as metal or wood. If portability is a priority for you, consider the convenience of a plastic display. Plastic can be shaped to your specifications. Using injection molding, plastic heat-bending and vacuum forming, there’s no limit to the shape or size of plastic display you desire. Even the most unusual shapes can be achieved using the equipment we have on site.
- Easy Set-up: We can design and build your display to be easily set up and broken down. And, because you’ll have an easy set-up, you won’t have to deal with transporting a cumbersome display. Our goal is to help you achieve a streamlined set-up process so you can focus on your real work.
- Flexibility: Certain conditions may dictate the use of specific kinds of plastic. For example, melamine offers fire-retardant properties. Other plastics include acrylics and styrene, but once the EB team knows your needs, the ideal type of plastic will be recommended for your display.
Since 1952, EB Display has been a leader in manufacturing custom store displays, retail fixtures and signage solutions. Give us a call at (800) 321-9869, or click here to request a custom display quote.